In domaining news, here’s what you’ll want to read and know about:
- Two-Letter .COM Changes Hands in $700,000 Deal
- Because It’s The Right Thing To Do!
- How to Export WordPress Pages, Media, and Custom Post Types
- Uniregistry wants a domain name ‘Bill of Rights’
- Verisign made domain aftermarket arguments in July
- Uniregistry Introduces Pay to Inquire Domain Buy Service
- Export WordPress Pages, Media, And Custom Post Types To Csv/xml/xls
That’s all for today. Let’s move onto today’s domain auctions.